Sunday, September 17, 2006

Goal and life !!!!

Let have some discussion on this topic "Goal and life". Feel free to comments...

Category:

1) Teenage
2) Working Adults

Let take me for an example. I have the passionate in bmx since very young due to I like to watch ESPN or extreme games last time. But, come to think for it. I have miss alot of opporunity in life too. Just take my work and studies for example. I should have come out to work earlier, but by the time i come out to work. There is a job recession. So, not much job available. Even though, i study electrical enginnering. I am not working in this line. And due to cycling around since my teens days, i neglect my study. And i still taking evening course to upgrade myself now. Usually, our senior will tell us that tides and waves wait for no man. IT IS TRUE BECOZ U CAN'T BUY BACK TIME!!!

As for goal, I have been thinking. Singapore is always so advancing. So if i am capable of doing those things that others people aren't capable of doing it. I will be on the winning end. Maybe, I am wrong again. Firstly, I have to change for the better in term of controlling my temper and attitude towards life. Since August, I have created tons of trouble and make me awake. What am i doing all this. Even inside my incamp service, i am unable to sleep soundly. Not to mention about now. Secondly, I do agree to those comments or issue that have bring me to this stages. And I have to announce to everyone. I am the sort of people, if the problem have been started by me, I can admit that is it my mistake and make apologise to them.

In this world, everyone do make mistake. But, sometime it is due to miscommunication. If we are able to resolve the problem by listening to each others.

I seriously apologise to the person who I Love alot and to her parents.